Friday, April 20, 2012

World Domination with Flying Penguins


Summary: What's better than talking penguins? Flying penguins! Ritsu Tainaka's goal: World domination- Hey! I thought that was Tadase's job!


Disclaimers: I do not own Shugo Chara, K-ON, Hetalia, McDonalds, Antarctica, or any penguins. I do own the CDEFGAB queen- wait, I don't own her, she's Mugi. But I do own the King of Awesome- wait, I don’t own him, he’s Prussia. I did make up Antarctic Fries and Coca-Colda, though.


_________________________♥♠♣♦______________________________


“Hey! Watch where you're going!” 


“Did that penguin just talk?!” Azusa was bewildered. She knew that penguins didn't talk. But ever since Ritsu conquered Antarctica, nothing was normal. 


“Yes, I did,” the penguin replied. “My name is Joey-bill.”


“Joey-bill? Isn't that the name of Emiko's nurse?” Azusa thought.
_________________________♥♠♣♦______________________________


“Why did Tadase send us to do this?” Utau was annoyed. Tadase had sent her and Kukai to take Antarctica from Ritsu. Utau and Ritsu had been friends for years. She didn't want to do this, even though she still needed revenge on Ritsu.


“His dream of  world domination took the best of him.” Kukai said.


“Who dares to enter my-” Ritsu started, but then she realized that stopping everyone who came in like that was boring. “Oh, it's just you two.”


“It seems that you have a rival in your quest for world domination.” Utau said. 


“I knew that.” But on the inside, Ritsu cursed herself for not seeing it coming. “Tadase is just a kid. He'll be easy to take down.”


Just then, Yui walked in with Mugi, Mio, Azusa and Joey-bill. They just got back from having Antarctic Fries and Coca-Colda at McDonalds.


“It's time to crown Mugi as the CDEFGAB Queen!” Yui announced.


“What?” Ritsu didn't get it.


“The CDEFGAB Queen is a more creative way of saying the Keyboard Hero!” Yui said. “And I'm the Castanet Hero!”


“Then who's the Guitar Hero?” Ritsu asked. “I thought you loved playing guitar.”


“Azu-nyan is the Guitar Hero!” Yui exclaimed. “She's had much more practice than I have, so I thought she deserves the spot!”


“Oh look! A penguin!” Ritsu exclaimed. “Let's make it fly!”


“Penguins don't fly!” Mio yelled.


“Well, now they do.” Joey-bill said, and started flying around the room.


“. . .” Mio didn't believe it. “Invisible ropes?”


“Nope.” Joey-bill said. 


“Let's get more penguins and see which one can fly the fastest!” Ritsu shouted. 


Just then, America popped out of nowhere. 


“Flying penguins?! Holy hell! I wanna see!”


“Shut up, you bloody git!” England yelled.


“Who are you and why are you here?” Ritsu asked.


“Uh... we... or at least I... was sent by King of Awesome to tell you that he already claimed Antarctica.” Canada said.
But of course, nobody noticed Canada.


“Well, sorry!” another voice said, “But the vikings have already claimed this place!”


“Oi! Denmark!” America yelled, “Watcha doin’ here?! I already claimed this place!”


“No you didn’t!” Denmark yelled back.


“Excuse me!” the King of Awesome, AKA Prussia yelled. “I already claimed this place way before you did!”


“SHADDUP!” Ritsu yelled. “I TOOK OVER ANTARCTICA, YOU DIDN’T! NOW GET LOST!”


_________________________♥♠♣♦______________________________


“Ritsu!” someone yelled. “Ritsu! Get up!” 


“I am up!” Ritsu yelled. She sat up and saw that she wasn't in Antarctica, she was in her bedroom. “So it was all a dream?!” Ritsu thought out loud.


“What was a dream?” Satoshi asked.


“Didn't I conquer Antarctica!” Ritsu yelled, and fell back asleep to dream more about her reign of the South Pole.

1 comment:

  1. Woah it has been awhile Emiko since you last posted. XD
    You are lucky that I checked it right now :D
    Weird but ok XD

    ReplyDelete